Monday, July 22, 2013

The most difficult but simplistic answers


Well, you're going to have to bare with me here,,, this is from just my phone!! Due to an extremely delinquent cable/internet bill :-(
Oh well,
If "something" has to go,,, that's my first choice!!
Last night I found a free app for blogger,, so here I am :-)
The internet has only been "off" since last Friday/Saturday early a.m.
So, as I've brought up before,
I sent the packets/reports out over two weeks ago now. Less than a handful of people have even attempted contacting me.....
Remember,, my SON and I have done NOTHING wrong!!!! Yet, it really feels like we are dealing with the consequences just as much ....anyone close to us already knows and sees that for themselves.
Apparently,,,
No matter how incredibly WRONG it is,,
The probation officer has COMPLETE CONTROL,,,,
Further more,,, answers to NOBODY
Whether you think Mike "deserves" what he's getting or not,,
There is no denying, there's a lot wrong with this situation.
I thought, with ENOUGH EFFORT, time & money, surely we'd find ONE sensible person that agreed with us & the attorney!!?!?!?!
Nope
Not a chance
This is "how it is" in Oregon
Ummmm okay,,
PLAN "B" IS IN FULL SWING
plan B ----
Mike getting probation TRANSFERED to Washington, for a variety of reasons :::
First,
He'll have more rights. Not all offenders are "created equal " like here, according to WA state. There is actually a very short list of "guidelines " on the state website. Well short compared to Oregon!!!!
Next,,,,
Washington, as long as you're not labeled a "predatory" offender,,, they consider whatever the "recommended treatment" is : as your "sex -offender rehabilitation".
What a novel idea!!!
So the list is pretty damn long of why it makes the most sense.
Regardless of how I currently feel about our marriage, I want Mike to recover from this completely horrific situation.
Before we can even 'talk ' about our relationship, he's got to get OFF SUPERVISION
the more I research,
The more I contemplate -
The more absolute certainty I have,, this is the path of least resistance for him getting through this, and for his son, and myself as well.
What I told him was ---
You've definitely made some mistakes,
Seriously made a mess of our lives,
Subsequently,
You've been stripped of all dignity and basic HUMAN RIGHTS.
(Never even accused of sex or touching a child) just wanted to point that out ...
And maybe,
The BEST thing FOR YOU right now is to go be surrounded by your family. So you can feel their support, and in turn,
"Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and fix your mess "
That's my one hundred percent honest feelings.
Don't mistake this decision for me wanting to given up, or be ''done "
That couldn't be further from the truth ...
Now, in all honesty ---
I do need some space right now. And I think both of us having some distance from one another, might be a good thing.
If we "missed " each other, and shared good moments every few months, depending on his actual restrictions, that might be enough for some hurt & anger to subside,,,,
Letting LOVE GROW AGAIN. :-)
It's up to HIM ......
He's asked, how can he convince me to want to stay married, work on our marriage, ETC.
Basically,
I answered with what I explained above..
HE'S GOT TO CLEAN IT UP!! HE HAS TO RECOVER ----- AND MOST OF ALL ----
GET OFF SUPERVISED PROBATION
so that's it....
That's the plan, it's definitely not an EASY decision, but I don't know what else to do.
I know that there is no way u can deal with this "tornado of bullshit "
He's currently surrounded by
And you're RIGHT,,,,
It makes ZERO SENSE,,,
That he's given the same rules and guidelines as a predatory pedophile.
But that's the EXACT way he's being treated.
Hell -- it's even the counseling program that PO put him in!! Even though, this
SAME PROBATION OFFICER,
Required & ordered a $ 2500.00 evaluation
That recommended "therapy addressing PTSD issues, and individual therapy, working on a better relationship with authority figures "
Yeah,
So remind me again what the reasons are for pedophile counseling??????
Seems like a legitimate question doesn't it?
Well I'm only IGNORED
By every single judicial office & branch in this state ...
Your tax dollars as well as mine, friends!!!
So
The transfer application goes in next week.
It can take "up to 45 days for an answer "
And I really hope it's the one he needs :-/
I'm completely shocked,
About how one person can have so much power, so much authority,
And nobody to answer to
Especially when you and I --- TAXPAYERS ----
Pay the persons SALARY!!
I'm just speechless over it all.
Never in a million years did I see this coming.
That's all I've got for now.
I'm trying to stay positive,
And think of all the ways this transfer will help Mike, put the pieces back together.
I hope so anyway.
Whatever happens in the future,
No matter what --

I only want him to succeed...
I KNOW he's a GOOD MAN.
It's just really hard to see that through all the "BROKEN "
Right now.
*LOVE TO ALL OF YOU
To be continued .............

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment